sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016

PRESENT PERFECT UNIT 3 (4ºA)



Hi! It´s time to revise Present perfect as Unit 3 test is coming soon...!!!1 So, I have selected two different exercises for you to practice present perfect structure

1.- Click on the following video and watch this Youtube Pink Panther Episode! After watching it, try to find the following different types of sentences: 
    a) Present Simple
    b) Past simple
    c) Present perfect


       

2,. If you want to keep on improving, click on this link and share your results online with me! 

    http://www.grammarbank.com/perfect-tense-exercises.html

Bye!! Keep on working!!
Your teacher

7 comentarios:

  1. Very good and funny!
    Thanks for your working, is useful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's enough entertaining and easy to understand. Mj Artacho

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello teacher, I'm Lorena. I found a lots, for example, -in present simple: "he feels angry" or in negative "the sheep doesn't see the cowboy" - in past simple:" the cowboy closed the pass of water" or in negative "I didn't understand" -present perfect: "Adele hasbdiscovered something

    ResponderEliminar
  4. GREAT!!!!!! Lorena!!!! I think that, at last, you have already learned verbal tenses.Something you need to speak and write "real " english!. I´m so happy with you and I´m so proud of your efforts!! For sure, this year you will learn a lot.
    Have a nice weekend....I will upload some links for you to watch films online.
    Bye!!!
    Write me whenever you want

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello, i'm one human person(Antonio), I don¡t have nacing to talk you now. It is a "sample text".

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Antonio!!!. Try the irregular verbs wheel. And please, study irregular verbs for the test, ok??
      Thanks!

      Eliminar