sábado, 4 de marzo de 2017

Many, Much, Some, Any and....A lot of (2ºA-C)

Dear Students!!

Did "Amigos Ingleses" help you to understand the difference?...I´m sure they did!!


Anyway, I recommend you to click on the links below to keep on learning about contable and uncountable nouns!

Before starting, have a look at the following pictures to revise how to use them correctly

Picture one: SOME/ANY



Picture two: MUCH/MANY/A LOT OF


/

Picture three: DIFFERENCES BETWEEN SPANISH /ENGLISH



Time for exercises!!

Now, it´s your turn!! Click on the links below and don´t forget to share your final score!!

1.-https://www.montsemorales.com/gramatica/Muchbuild3-1.htm

2.-https://www.ego4u.com/en/cram-up/vocabulary/much-many/exercises?02

3.-http://www.ejerciciodeingles.com/ejercicios-expresiones-cantidad-a-lot-of-much-many-rellenar-huecos/

Good Luck!
Your teacher, 

10 comentarios:

  1. I have done the "many many and a lot of" exercise and I have drawn 82%(enrique Polinario Ramirez)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Great Enrique! You are ready for the exam. Fantastic! Don´t forget to study vocabulary, please!

      Eliminar
  2. it´s very until for the exam (isabel garcia arcos)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. HI TEACHER MARTA! I AM CARLOS OF 2º A
    TOMORROW I HAVE GOT AN EXAM AND I AM REVIEWING
    A GREETING:
    YOUR FAVOURITE STUDENT

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks Carlos!! You are a great student!! please, keep on working and learning english!!!!
      Your teacher!

      Eliminar
  4. Hello teacher, I am Juan de 2C. With these explanations, I've heard better.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Juan! I´m sure you can pass the exam if you study hard!!
      Come on! you can do it!

      Eliminar